(July 2017 – seeking part or full time job opportunities in the Los Angeles area)
Pete Thottam (JD ’99; MBA’06)
Los Angeles, CA 90048; (310) 497-7255 · email@example.com
UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management. Los Angeles, CA 2004-2006
M.B.A. (emphasis in Finance and Real Estate)
- Leadership: Riordan Fellows Mentor Program volunteer. Ocean Park Community Center Volunteer. AREA Newsletter editor.
UC Berkeley – Boalt Hall School of Law Berkeley, CA 1996 -1999
J.D., (law degree, graduated in top 30% of Class; Editor & Published author (Berkeley Technology Law Journal).
- High Honors (top 10%) in 3 classes; Moot Court Competition: Awarded school-wide prestigious Best Brief honor.
Yale University New Haven, CT 1989-1993
B.A., (Majors: (1) Economics & (2) Ethics; Politics & Philosophy). Graduated cum laude with Distinction Honors.
- PC Applications skilled in: Course certified video editing skills/composite design in Avid (Media Composer 8.8) and Premiere Pro CC 2017. Coursework in Screenwriting, Directing andFilm Financing (including Movie Magic Scheduling & Budgeting (EP)). Photoshop & Web Design skills. Basic programiming (see below). Lightroom. WordPress & Dreamweaver. After Effects. Adobe Bridge / Creative Cloud – Acrobat XI,, InDesign, Illustrator & MS Office Suite 2016/365.
- Fluent in Spanish; Elementary German.
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, social media and Internet based client service marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of GoDaddy/Google Search Engine Optimization, social media and Internet based client service marketing.
- Computer Programming experience in Android Application Development, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash), Java, C, C++ and Visual Basic (Eclipse IDE & Visual Studio 2010 Programming IDEs).
- Active community service, travel, film, and hiking. Recent travel includes Sri Lanka, Thailand, Ethiopia, UAE, Mali and Mexico.
- Graphic Design PC Applications skilled in: WordPress, Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro, Acrobat XI, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Office 2013/365. Also: Lightroom (CC) and AVID (8.8).
- Rich real estate analysis experience and strong management skills; excellent communications and presentation skills.
There are no images in this gallery.